What’s the Hacienda all about? We’re glad you asked. Step inside, won’t you…
Via Garford Media.
For adventurous sippers, we present the Oaxacan Campfire.
Smoky, house infused hickory mezcal meets cocoa and savory epazote to craft the ultimate fireside cocktail. Think roasted marshmallows and spice under the stars.
Found only at The Pony Room and best enjoyed around the firepit.
Football season has begun! Giddy up and join us for a little extra happy at The Pony Room during each Charger game of the season, beginning with this Sunday’s game against Seattle. View the schedule and save the dates here!
Select menu items for the
duration of each Charger game.
Brandt Beef Sliders + Pizzas
Select Draft Beers
Rancho Valencia Chardonnay + Cabernet
The summer months call for a little extra hydration. And The Spa is answering with August’s Quencher for the Dog Days of Summer body treatment. Skin-mending green clay joins forces with a Vichy treatment to moisturize, tone and detoxify the skin. Hello hydration!
75 minutes | $185
Make a day of it and take in a variety of relaxing activities like yoga in our Balinese inspired pavilion and a dip in our plunge pool circuit, both complimentary for Spa guests.
Three cheers for the beginning of the 2014 US Open tennis tournament. We’re turning up the volume even more with our very own competition at Rancho Valencia.
Post your favorite picks to win the Men’s or Women’s singles or doubles titles with the hashtags #usopen and #ranchovalencia on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You’ll be eligible to win the ultimate day of tennis including: a private tennis lesson for two with Tennis Director and two time US Open Doubles Champion, Robin White, lunch for two at Veladora, and all day access to our Spa fitness center and classes like yoga, spin, Pilates and more.
Play along, won’t you? The winner will be announced on Tuesday, September 9, 2014.
Read. Click. Swoon. As our 25th anniversary year continues, the end of summer calls for 25 more reasons to stay at Rancho Valencia. Although as #19 says, summer is perennial in Rancho Santa Fe. And that’s just how we like it.
1. Rancho Valencia was honored with AAA’s Five Diamond recognition, our newest accolade.
2. Forbes Travel Guide selected yours truly as one of the few Five-Star resorts in the world.
3. New cocktails. We just launched a bevy of new beverages at The Pony Room. And each one is worthy of a sip (or two, or three…).
4. Begin your daily ritual with freshly squeezed orange juice at your door.
5. The daily promise of sunset skies dotted with hot air balloons.
6.The stunning seasonal produce in this city allows our team to create incredible dishes like our First of the Season Corn Soup. We have no more words. Tasting is a must.
7. Morning yoga. Afternoon yoga. Candlelight yoga. All in a stunning yoga pavilion straight out of Bali. You’re sure to find your namaste no matter how many classes it takes. All sessions are complimentary, along with over 70 other weekly fitness classes.
8. Three perfectly heated saline pools.
9. The passion and dedication of our team knows no bounds. Our staff is at the heart of this property, and it can be seen in each and every every detail.
10. Plush, Frette robes await. Aint no party like a robe party.
11. Patio perks! Each casita opens out to a lush, private patio. Some complete with fireplaces and Jacuzzis.
12. Our bathtubs are delightfully ginormous.
13. Croquet and cocktails. We do them well. And we do them together.
14. The house made toffee. If it’s your birthday, Veladora just might treat you to a taste…just saying.
15. Weddings at Rancho Valencia sparkle. Quite literally.
16. Warm, friendly staff married with exceptional Relais & Châteaux service.
17. The honey used throughout the resort comes from our very own beehives. And it’s exceptionally delicious.
18. Adventure is our middle name. Take to the trails on our 50 acre property, from the waterfall to the olive grove and beyond.
19. A day without sunshine is a rarity. It’s always summer in Rancho Santa Fe.
21. The tennis options are practically endless with 18 tennis courts and 10 professionals to choose from.
22. One simply cannot mention tennis at Rancho Valencia and not mention Robin White, Tennis Director and two-time US Open Champion.
23. Complimentary Callaway Clubs are at your service 24/7.
24. The property is sprinkled with fireplaces to cozy up to, from every casita to The Pony Room, Fountain Courtyard and beyond.
25. Take a spin in a Porsche from our collection (our treat!).
For more reasons, head to ranchovalencia.com.