Read. Click. Swoon. As our 25th anniversary year continues, the end of summer calls for 25 more reasons to stay at Rancho Valencia. Although as #19 says, summer is perennial in Rancho Santa Fe. And that’s just how we like it.
1. Rancho Valencia was honored with AAA’s Five Diamond recognition, our newest accolade.
2. Forbes Travel Guide selected yours truly as one of the few Five-Star resorts in the world.
3. New cocktails. We just launched a bevy of new beverages at The Pony Room. And each one is worthy of a sip (or two, or three…).
4. Begin your daily ritual with freshly squeezed orange juice at your door.
5. The daily promise of sunset skies dotted with hot air balloons.
6.The stunning seasonal produce in this city allows our team to create incredible dishes like our First of the Season Corn Soup. We have no more words. Tasting is a must.
7. Morning yoga. Afternoon yoga. Candlelight yoga. All in a stunning yoga pavilion straight out of Bali. You’re sure to find your namaste no matter how many classes it takes. All sessions are complimentary, along with over 70 other weekly fitness classes.
8. Three perfectly heated saline pools.
9. The passion and dedication of our team knows no bounds. Our staff is at the heart of this property, and it can be seen in each and every every detail.
10. Plush, Frette robes await. Aint no party like a robe party.
11. Patio perks! Each casita opens out to a lush, private patio. Some complete with fireplaces and Jacuzzis.
12. Our bathtubs are delightfully ginormous.
13. Croquet and cocktails. We do them well. And we do them together.
14. The house made toffee. If it’s your birthday, Veladora just might treat you to a taste…just saying.
15. Weddings at Rancho Valencia sparkle. Quite literally.
16. Warm, friendly staff married with exceptional Relais & Châteaux service.
17. The honey used throughout the resort comes from our very own beehives. And it’s exceptionally delicious.
18. Adventure is our middle name. Take to the trails on our 50 acre property, from the waterfall to the olive grove and beyond.
19. A day without sunshine is a rarity. It’s always summer in Rancho Santa Fe.
21. The tennis options are practically endless with 18 tennis courts and 10 professionals to choose from.
22. One simply cannot mention tennis at Rancho Valencia and not mention Robin White, Tennis Director and two-time US Open Champion.
23. Complimentary Callaway Clubs are at your service 24/7.
24. The property is sprinkled with fireplaces to cozy up to, from every casita to The Pony Room, Fountain Courtyard and beyond.
25. Take a spin in a Porsche from our collection (our treat!).